Skip to content
Superior Safety and Services
- Address increasing traffic in and around downtown.
- Already called for a new traffic study which is in process.
- Push to consider on-street parking duration changes.
- Make Elmhurst a more bike friendly city per “Elmhurst Bicycle Plan”
- Ensure Police Station has proper facilities to do its job safely and into the future.
- Keep station centrally located in downtown.
- No increase in city taxes.
- Add Electric Vehicle charging stations to parking decks.
- Implement a much called for community sport complex.
- Protect the character and charm of Elmhurst with any new development.
- Implement a notification and communication process for neighbors of new, residential construction.
- Finalize the new Planned Unit Development ordinance.
- Implement “My Civic App” to increase service and responsiveness between residents and city-recently approved by City Council.
- Continue to promote Ward 4 communication through social media and group email.
- Continue to sign people up for Code Red, Elmhurst’s emergency notification service.
- Conduct annual ward meetings to communicate with residents.